Michael Phelps...Blog stats go thru roof! Olympic fans pic

pics!


Well, when I posted a blurb on Michael Phelps yesterday, I didn't anticipate that his remarkable performance at the Olympics in recent days would boost the hunky swimmer into such celebrated International Sports-Star Status!

The truth confronted me this morning when I checked my blog stats.

There were so many hits that he garnered top slot and left all the other popular posts in his wake.

Olympic enthusiasts appear to be hungry for anything that is "Michael Phelps".

I expect there will be million-dollar product endorsements, TV commercials, a line of sportswear.

You name it, Michael. The sky - er - "cube" - is no limit!

Tonight, the world will be buzzing as Phelps strives for his sixth gold win.

Tune in. Be a part of History.